Media`s attack is like being bullied in school: Justin Bieber
London: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is unhappy to be constantly under media scanner, which makes him feel bullied like a kid in school.
The 19-year-old singer has been in trouble be it his fight with his neighbours, sneaking out of a Brazilian brothel, illegally making a graffiti on a wall or spitting on fans from a hotel balcony, reported Contactmusic.
"People don`t get to see me living as a 19-year-old boy. I`m still finding myself and when I have the media attacking me every day, it`s no (different) than bullying that happens in school," Bieber said during a show.
The `Confident` star says his second documentary film, `Justin Bieber`s Believe`, shows how he has risen back to the top even after constant attacks by the media.
"I think this movie really shows who I am as a person. Of course I make mistakes growing up. And I`m not perfect... People forget I`m a human being and I have to make mistakes and grow stronger," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic