Megan Fox expecting baby girl
Washington: Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green will reportedly become parents to a baby girl by September end.
The 26-year-old actress and Green - who already has 10-year-old son Kassius with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil - have not yet confirmed reports that she is pregnant, but friends insist that they are “beyond thrilled” to have learned they will be having a daughter.
“She’s been helping to raise Brian’s 10-year-old son Kassius for years, and now she’ll have the experience of being mommy to a little girl,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling America’s Star magazine.
“Obviously, Megan and Brian would be happy with a healthy baby of either gender, but they’re beyond thrilled that Kassius is going to have a little sister,” the source said.
The couple will welcome their daughter into the world at the end of September with Megan having no movie commitments until 2013.
“She’ll be due at the very end of September or the first week in October,” the source said.
“Megan is attached to a movie called ‘Swindle’, but it’s in rewrites and probably won’t even begin filming until next year. So right now her plate is totally clean, and she can devote herself to her baby,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!