Megan Fox joins Twitter after an online hoax claimed that she was dead
London: Megan Fox has joined Twitter, after an online hoax claimed that the actress was dead.
“I’m incredibly late to the party but I’m here nonetheless, so what now?” the Sun quoted her as tweeting.
According to the Digital Spy, the 26-year-old actress’s tweeting debut came shortly after the online hoax prompted the phrase “RIP Megan Fox” to trend on the website.
Currently Fox is not following anyone on Twitter, although 37,200 people have already subscribed to her account.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman