Mel B`s kids won`t follow her in showbiz
London: Former Spice Girl Mel B believes her children are more likely to become sports stars than pop stars.
The 35-year-old singer, who has 11-year-old Phoenix Chi from her relationship with Jimmy Gulzar, three-year-old Angel with actor Eddie Murphy and a six-year-old stepdaughter Giselle with her husband Stephen Belafonte, thinks her children will more likely go into sports than showbusiness because of their outdoor lifestyle in Los Angeles, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked about what they may go on to do when they are older, she said: "I don`t know, I mean we`ll see. My kids are young, I have a three year old, a beautiful six year old stepdaughter and my 11 year old so we`ll see. It`s a bit early to guess right now."
"They are more into sports. Living in Los Angeles it`s very much an outdoor lifestyle so sports kind of work," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming