Mel B slapped Simon Cowell over fat jibes
Washington: Mel B has revealed that she once slapped Simon Cowell for calling her fat while she was pregnant.
The 37-year-old judge of the show ‘The X Factor’ Australia admitted that she warned the music mogul not to make jibes about her weight but he paid no heed.
“I kept saying to him, ‘Excuse me, I’m pregnant - do not be like that with me’ and then at the end of the meal he called me fat. So I just slapped him,” Contactmusic quoted the former Spice Girl as telling The Sun newspaper.
The singer admitted that she was furious with Simon before hitting him because he was teasing her for ordering too much food and eating so much while they were dining out in a restaurant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!