Mel B slapped Simon Cowell over fat jibes
Washington: Mel B has revealed that she once slapped Simon Cowell for calling her fat while she was pregnant.
The 37-year-old judge of the show ‘The X Factor’ Australia admitted that she warned the music mogul not to make jibes about her weight but he paid no heed.
“I kept saying to him, ‘Excuse me, I’m pregnant - do not be like that with me’ and then at the end of the meal he called me fat. So I just slapped him,” Contactmusic quoted the former Spice Girl as telling The Sun newspaper.
The singer admitted that she was furious with Simon before hitting him because he was teasing her for ordering too much food and eating so much while they were dining out in a restaurant.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga turns editor for magazine
- Shah Rukh Khan strikes a pose with ‘bestest’ friend Divya – See pic
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh