Mel B wants to move to Paris
London: Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has had such a great time in Paris this week with her husband Stephen Belafonte that she is thinking of making the French city her permanent home.
The 37-year-old singer has been in the French capital, which is playing host to Haute Couture Week, for a few days with Belafonte, reported Femalefirst online.
"Lovin Paris right now, wow what a place, makes me fall in love all over again right @stephen thinks lets move here honey, love you xxxxxx (sic)," Brown posted on Twitter.
The singer unexpectedly bumped into reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper boyfriend Kanye West at an eatery in Paris.
Brown alongwith Belafonte and their three daughters, Phoenix, 13, Angel, five, and 10-month-old Madison have lived in Los Angeles and Sydney in recent years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday