Mel Gibson is the father of Jodie Foster`s two children?
New York: Actor Mel Gibson could be the biological father of actress and long time friend Jodie Foster`s two sons, according to reports.
The claims were made in the aftermath of Foster`s speech at the Golden Globes where she thanked Gibson for his support through out, reported New York Post.
The 50-year-old, who has never revealed the identity of her boys` father, said that though Gibson is not saintly and he`s got a big mouth, she knew the minute she met him that she would love him the rest of her life.
"Mel Gibson, you know you saved me too," she said.
Foster and Gibson sat at the same table at the ceremony, where she won a life time achievement award, along with her sons Charles, 14, and Kit, 12.
The duo has been close friends for years and she is one of the few people who stood by him in recent years during the fallout over his anti-Semitic rants.
Foster did not abandon the actor even after his alleged abusive treatment of Oksana Grigorieva, his Russian ex-girlfriend and mother of his most recent child, Lucia, three.
The Post quoted an unnamed "amateur genealogist" who said that Foster`s kids "look like Gibson, but blonder."
The newspaper offered no other explanation as to how it came to such a conclusion.
Charles and Kit do not know who their father is but Foster has reportedly promised to tell them on their 21st birthday.
Earlier this week, it was suggested that Foster`s late
Friend Randy Stone could be the children`s father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare