Melissa injured during film shoot
Los Angeles: Australian actress Melissa George got hurt many times while shooting for the upcoming series `Haunted` but is glad she could learn fighting tactics.
The 36-year-old had learned martial arts to play the role of an espionage operative for a private intelligence agency, but got severely injured during the shoots.
"I spent months learning a martial art called Keysi and I got seriously injured a couple of times," thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"I still can`t close my right hand and my hip is damaged, so I can`t get out of a car like I used to. But I can kill a man with my bare hands. I frighten myself nowadays," she added.
"Haunted" will be on air Oct 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!