Meryl Streep `feels like a kid` after Oscar win
Los Angeles: Veteran actress Meryl Streep feels like a kid again after picking up the Academy Award for her performance of Margaret Thatcher in `The Iron Lady`. The 62-year-old star won twice before, most recently 30 years ago, and she says she is shocked to have be awarded the prize for a third time, reported a website.
"I thought I was so old and jaded, but it was just thrilling. It`s like I was a kid again. I was a kid when I last won. It was 30 years ago. Two of the nominees were not even conceived," she said.
Despite only making USD 61 million at the cinema, `The Iron Lady` has won a multitude of awards - in addition to Streep winning the Academy Award for Best Actress, she has also won a Golden Globe and a BAFTA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?