Michael Buble`s wife expecting a boy
New York: Singer Michael Buble and his wife are expecting a baby boy, ultrasound scans have revealed.
The 37-year-old `Haven`t Met You Yet` hitmaker and model Luisana Lopilato, who married in March 2011 after over two years together, were delighted to be told that they will be welcoming a son in August, New York Post.
"We are so excited. We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear, it`s a boy! We are thrilled," Buble said.
The couple are now thinking of a list of names for their impending new arrival, but Buble insists the baby won`t be named after the new pope, Pope Francis I - who, like Luisana, hails from Argentina.
"She said, `It is a sign!` But there`s no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care