Michael Douglas supports Catherine Zeta-Jones
London: Husband Michael Douglas is fully supporting Catherine Zeta-Jones and her decision to enter treatment for her bipolar II disorder for a second time.
The 68-year-old actor is by her Welsh actress wife of twelve years, who is expected to complete a 30-day program as a `proactive` measure to help with her condition, which can cause high and low mood swings as well as depression, reported Contactmusic.
A friend close to the couple said, "He couldn`t be more supportive, just like she is of him. They`re solid. They are really, really devoted to each other."
The couple, who have been rumoured to split several times this year, were last seen together in New York at the Film Society of Lincoln Centre`s 40th Annual Chaplin Award Gala.
Zeta-Jones, who has two children, Carys, 10, and Dylan, 12, with Douglas, first sought medical help in 2011 when she spent time in a Connecticut-based mental health facility. Her spokesperson Cece Yorke confirmed that she re-entered treatment in recent days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How to extract maximum juice out of lemons – Quick tips
- 'Bombay Velvet' was a disastrous debut: Karan Johar
- 'Kapoor & Sons': Alia Bhatt, Sidharth, Fawad Khan had a blast—Watch here!
- Adele to perform pre-Grammy concert at LA's Wiltern Theatre
- Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi film 'Ventilator' kicks off!