Michael Hutchence’s `family side` to be shown in new biopic
Sydney: INXS frontman Michael Hutchence’s life story is set to be laid bare on the big screen.
Former Hollywood screenwriter Bobby Galinsky revealed on Sydney radio station 702 ‘Drive’ show that the proposed project, titled ‘Two Worlds Colliding,’ is based on the book ‘Just a Man: The Real Michael Hutchence’, a leading daily has reported.
The late singer’s mother and sister authored the biography following his death in 1997. Galinsky revealed his screenplay was “from the family’s side as Michael being a son, a brother, a friend.”
“It’s not a sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll tabloid situation. Who was Michael Hutchence? What drove him? What were his demons? What were his loves?” he said.
Galinsky said casting on the movie is expected to begin next year. INXS were founded in 1977 in Sydney, New South Wales, and went on to have several No 1s in Australia and around the world, with hits like ‘Need You Tonight,’ ‘Suicide Blonde’ and ‘New Sensation.’
In 1997, Hutchence was found dead in a hotel room, with the official coroner ruling the death a suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts