Michael Jackson`s ex-Debbie Rowe says daughter Paris is `strong like her father`
Washington: Michael Jackson `s former wife Debbie Rowe has claimed in her Twitter post that their daughter Paris Jackson, who is currently recovering from a suicide attempt, is "strong like her father".
Rowe had chosen to remain mum over her teenage daughter`s self-harm issue, but took to the social networking site on Saturday to thank fans for all their support, Us magazine reported.
She wrote that her daughter had asked her to extend a huge thank you to their followers for all of their thoughts, prayers and support.
She added in the post that Paris is strong like her late father, the iconic singer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget love marriage; Salman Khan open to an arranged matrimony!
- Farah Khan might host 'Bigg Boss 9', says Salman Khan
- When Chris Martin stunned Delhi crowd
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl