Michael Jackson`s son Prince to make acting debut in `90210` TV series
Washington: Prince Michael Jackson, son of the late legendary entertainer Michael Jackson, has landed a guest role on the CW`s 90210 season 5 finale.
E! Online reports that the 16-year-old will take on the role of Cooper, a trauma victim who ends up forming a special bond with Jessica Stroup`s character, Erin Silver, Contactmusic reported.
Prince, who is hoping that that the job will lead him to a long career in the entertainment industry, revealed that he is looking forward to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor.
The acting job comes just one week after it was revealed the teenager had landed a gig as a special correspondent for `Entertainment Tonight`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!