Michael Jackson’s dermatologist hints he is Prince Michael’s father
London: Michael Jackson’s former dermatologist has sparked speculation that he is the biological father of the late King of Pop’s son Prince, after contrasting an old photo of himself with an image of the youngster on Facebook.
Dr Arnie Klein, who has been mired in bankruptcy and financial woes in recent years, posted an old picture of himself beneath a photo of 15-year-old Prince Michael with the cryptic tag “hmmmmm”.
The photo appears to be a wry nod to conspiracy theorists who have speculated for years that Klein donated his own sperm to help the late pop legend start a family, the Daily Mail reported.
Jackson, who died in 2009, fathered Prince Michael and daughter Paris with ex-wife Debbie Rowe, who previously worked as Klein’s assistant at his practice in Beverly Hills.
Jackson’s third child Blanket was born by an anonymous surrogate in 2002.
Rowe has never spoken publicly about the identity of the biological father of the children she bore Jackson.
However the eccentric Klein has previously gone on record to rule out any role in the parenting of Jackson’s children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!