Michael Kors confirms wedding plans
London: American fashion designer Michael Kors has confirmed reports that he is planning a small, intimate wedding with boyfriend Lance Lepere in New York.
The couple is taking advantage of the Big Apple`s new gay marriage laws and received their marriage license Aug 3.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together... We have no plans for a major party, but we will be getting married privately," contact music.com quoted Kors as saying.
Kors and LaPere have been together since 1991.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan's sherni Anushka Sharma heads to Patiala for 'Phillauri' shoot! – View pic
- Adah Sharma gears up for action-packed 'Commando 2' – View pics
- Prince's 'Purple Rain' jacket set for auction
- Wanted to do something in English: Jacqueline Fernandez
- These workout pictures, video of Karan Patel will make you hit the gym!