Michael Kors confirms wedding plans
London: American fashion designer Michael Kors has confirmed reports that he is planning a small, intimate wedding with boyfriend Lance Lepere in New York.
The couple is taking advantage of the Big Apple`s new gay marriage laws and received their marriage license Aug 3.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together... We have no plans for a major party, but we will be getting married privately," contact music.com quoted Kors as saying.
Kors and LaPere have been together since 1991.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!