Michael Kors confirms wedding plans
London: American fashion designer Michael Kors has confirmed reports that he is planning a small, intimate wedding with boyfriend Lance Lepere in New York.
The couple is taking advantage of the Big Apple`s new gay marriage laws and received their marriage license Aug 3.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together... We have no plans for a major party, but we will be getting married privately," contact music.com quoted Kors as saying.
Kors and LaPere have been together since 1991.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!