Michael Kors confirms wedding plans
London: American fashion designer Michael Kors has confirmed reports that he is planning a small, intimate wedding with boyfriend Lance Lepere in New York.
The couple is taking advantage of the Big Apple`s new gay marriage laws and received their marriage license Aug 3.
"Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together... We have no plans for a major party, but we will be getting married privately," contact music.com quoted Kors as saying.
Kors and LaPere have been together since 1991.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch