Michelle Williams finds work difficult
London: Actress Michelle Williams says she always finds working on film sets a little difficult.
The Oscar-nominated actress has taken on her biggest role till date as Marilyn Monroe in "My Week with Marilyn", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It is the most challenging role I`ve taken, and I think it always will be. There is a degree of difficulty that always exists for me at work, but this really stepped it up. I was nervous, of course, but I tried not to think of her as an icon," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!