Michelle Williams finds work difficult
London: Actress Michelle Williams says she always finds working on film sets a little difficult.
The Oscar-nominated actress has taken on her biggest role till date as Marilyn Monroe in "My Week with Marilyn", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It is the most challenging role I`ve taken, and I think it always will be. There is a degree of difficulty that always exists for me at work, but this really stepped it up. I was nervous, of course, but I tried not to think of her as an icon," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't have any views: Arjun Rampal on divorce rumours
- Lakme Fashion Week: Sooraj Pancholi rocks first solo walk for Masaba collection
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan