Mick Jagger drove me to brink of suicide: Ruby Mazur
New York: The artist who created The Rolling Stones` iconic tongue logo has claimed that the band`s frontman Mick Jagger is a "very bad guy," who drove him to the brink of suicide.
Artist Ruby Mazur , who has a decades-long feud with Jagger said that Jagger is a "very egotistical, self centered, `Mick Mick Mick` kind of person."
He said that he feels for Jagger`s Girlfriend L`wren Scott, whom he never met, but claimed that he would have hung himself too if he wasn`t strong and didn`t have great friends.
Mazur said that he had asked Jagger repeatedly to give him trademark rights for his logo in order to reap fair earnings for his work, but was brushed off which made him depressed.
He said that he was really broke in the `80s and was living in a "dumpy apartment", which he tried to fill with gas and wouldn`t have survived if it wasn`t for his brother.
Mazur added that he thinks Jagger`s claims about being Scott`s soul mate is "full of shit" as she was under a whopping 6 million debt without any help from the rocker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!