Mick Jagger shelled out millions to bail girlfriend L`Wren Scott`s out of debt
London: Mick Jagger spent millions trying to bail girlfriend L`Wren Scott out of debts before she committed suicide.
The 49-year old fashion designer`s company owed creditors 4,591,903 pounds and the accounts for LS Fashion Ltd, October 2013, showed that the firm had a loss of 3,545,226 pounds,reportedly.
A pal said that Scott was upset by the wrongs with her business, none more so than when she was forced to cancel her LFW show in February.
The insider said that Scott was a proud woman and understandably embarrassed by what had happened, asserting that Jagger was there for her every step of the way trying to help her.
The source said that she blamed the fashion week debacle on production delays but this was masking the huge financial problems her company had.
The friend added that in the world of fashion, reputation is everything and it must have been a huge personal blow to pull the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!