Miffed over fake account, Mahesh Bhatt heads to police
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt has warned his fans against a fake Facebook account created under his name and says that he will approach the police.
“WARNING: Someone is running a fake Facebook Account under my name and misleading people. I am reporting the matter to Mumbai Police,” tweeted the director of “Zakhm”.
A few months back, his daughter Alia Bhatt, who made her acting debut in 2012 with Karan Johar’s “Student of the Year”, had to also go through the trouble of clarifying that she has no account on Facebook.
Mahesh Bhatt might not have an account on the popular social networking site, but he actively shares his opinions on Twitter and is followed by celebrities like Juhi Chawla, Sudhir Mishra and Madhur Bhandarkar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt