Mila Kunis hates doing love scene
Washington: Actress Mila Kunis has revealed that she does not like filming love scenes.
"They’re never comfortable, same-sex, opposite-sex, it’s never comfortable," Fox news quoted her as telling People Magazine.
Kunis was talking about her reportedly graphic sex scene with Natalie Portman in the upcoming film ‘Black Swan’.
The two off-screen friends portray competing ballerinas in the film, set for wide release in December, and their love scene has been getting a lot of early buzz.
Kunis, 27, said they didn’t use any substances to get in the mood.
"There was no tequila! Not sure where that rumour came from, but it’s false. I don’t think we could have done that scene if we were intoxicated,” she said.
The former star of ‘that ‘70s Show’ said she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts