Mila Kunis to take a break in 2014
London: Mila Kunis has revealed that she will be taking a break from her work commitments in 2014.
“Yes, you’re right. I’m stopping. Where are we now, 2013? I’m stopping in 2014. I’m going to take a little break,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
She added that if a good script passed her way she won’t be able to turn it down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC