Miley Cyrus apologises for misbehaving; `pays` for her misdeed
New York: Singer Miley Cyrus reportedly apologised for her loud behaviour to a couple and even paid for their meal at a restaurant here.
The couple had gone to an upmarket restaurant, but were disturbed after Cyrus and her friends started making noise. They made a complain to the authorities.
The 21-year-old singer went over to the couple`s table, who were celebrating their second anniversary, and apologised.
She even left $100 to cover their bill and posed for pictures with them, reports contactmusic.com.
"She went over and apologised and told the folks, `I`m sorry, I`ve just had too much caffeine today.` Then she asked the couple about themselves," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?