Miley Cyrus breaks down on stage
London: Songstress Miley Cyrus broke down on stage in her recent Bangerz concert after she was hit with the news of the sudden death of her pet dog Floyd.
The 21-year-old found it terribly hard to finish her song `Landslide` but she completed the performance and was greeted with a standing ovation from the fans.
`It`s gonna be hard for me on this next song. I`m not sounding myself, I don`t feel myself. But I just wanna do one song,` she said.
The singer first let the world know of her tragic loss on Tuesday.
`Today is the 2nd worst day of my life,` she wrote. Later she added, `I don`t wanna say it because I don`t want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken.`
Cyrus shared several photos of herself with Floyd and continued to tell her 17.6 million followers online how devastated she was.
`I`m sure you guys already know, but the reason that I`m so upset is my dog, I shouldn`t say he was my favourite but he was my favourite, he passed away,` she said
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it