Miley Cyrus pays emotional tribute to late dog Floyd
London: Miley Cyrus recently paid a tribute to her late dog Floyd by crooning a song to a gigantic inflatable blow-up of her pet on stage.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer, who wore a sequined bra, underwear and monochrome furry chaps, appeared sobbing in a video that was posted by blogger Perez Hilton and he captioned the video, `Miley gets emotional singing to a huge blowup of her recently deceased and beloved dog Flloyd! #CantBeTamed #BangerzTour,`reportedly.
Cyrus apparently openly shared her anguish for her much-loved dog Floyd, who was killed after a reported coyote attack while she was away on her Bangerz tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes