Miley Cyrus pays emotional tribute to late dog Floyd
London: Miley Cyrus recently paid a tribute to her late dog Floyd by crooning a song to a gigantic inflatable blow-up of her pet on stage.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer, who wore a sequined bra, underwear and monochrome furry chaps, appeared sobbing in a video that was posted by blogger Perez Hilton and he captioned the video, `Miley gets emotional singing to a huge blowup of her recently deceased and beloved dog Flloyd! #CantBeTamed #BangerzTour,`reportedly.
Cyrus apparently openly shared her anguish for her much-loved dog Floyd, who was killed after a reported coyote attack while she was away on her Bangerz tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy