Miley Cyrus smoked joint because 'fans would love it in Amsterdam'
Washington: Miley Cyrus has confessed that she smoked a joint on stage because she knew that her fans in Amsterdam would love it.
In an interview with UK radio station Capital FM, the 20-year-old singer confirmed that the joint did contain cannabis and that the incident was not previously planned, but a spur of the moment decision, Contactmusic reported.
The 'Wrecking ball' hitmaker also claimed of not being overly concerned with the negative publicity and felt that some people over think too much.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday