Miley Cyrus wanted to lose surname just like Madonna and Beyonce
London: Miley Cyrus had considered losing her surname to help reinvent her image for her latest album `We Can`t Stop`.
The former Disney star wanted to follow in the path of popstars like Britney, Beyonce and Madonna.
Cyrus said that she was thinking about dropping the Cyrus and just being Miley, but didn`t as her name was a household name, the Daily Star reported.
She added that she works `really, really hard` and is in a different environment now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch