Miley Cyrus wanted to lose surname just like Madonna and Beyonce
London: Miley Cyrus had considered losing her surname to help reinvent her image for her latest album `We Can`t Stop`.
The former Disney star wanted to follow in the path of popstars like Britney, Beyonce and Madonna.
Cyrus said that she was thinking about dropping the Cyrus and just being Miley, but didn`t as her name was a household name, the Daily Star reported.
She added that she works `really, really hard` and is in a different environment now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!