Miley Cyrus will end up in rehab: Robbie Williams
London: `Take That` singer Robbie Williams fears pop star Miley Cyrus will end up in rehab.
The `Candy` hitmaker, who has done two stints in rehab himself, is concerned for the well being of the 20-year-old singer and is worried the staggering level of fame she has achieved could have a negative effect on her, reported Daily Mirror.
"Miley`s got the world talking and looking at her. And the spotlight that`s now upon her is rehab-making. It has a detrimental effect on your psyche. I`ve had a similar light shine on my direction and it finished you up - for a long time," Williams said.
The 39-year-old star believes the `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker, who shot to fame on Disney TV show `Hannah Montana`, is fighting against the showbiz industry and trying to break away from her father Billy Ray Cyrus.
"She`s just a kid. She`s a kid who looks as though she`s rebelling against her father and rebelling against the industry that put her in a Hannah Montana-shaped box," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif breakup: It’s getting worse – Know why
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside
- Bipasha Basu's gorgeous bride avatar on Femina Wedding Times cover! See PIC