Miley Cyrus won`t take sides in parents` divorce
Los Angeles: Teen star Miley Cyrus has refused to "take sides" in her parents` divorce and hopes to keep her feelings on the matter private.
The `Hannah Montana` star is said to be "upset" that her parents - 49-year-old singer Billy Ray and mother Tish, 43, are getting a divorce after 17 years of marriage, reported
"Miley is not taking any sides on this. She has been upset recently. She`s trying to keep everything private while her family works through this," said a source.
Billy Ray filed divorce papers on October 26, and announced the pair were hoping for people to pray for them to get through the emotional time.
"As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family. We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers," he said in a statement.
The pair is expected to file for joint custody of their three youngest children Miley, 17, Noah, 10, and Braison, 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside