Miranda Kerr returns to work post car accident
London: Victoria`s Secret model Miranda Kerr has returned to work following her hospitalisation due to a car accident on Monday.
The 29-year-old was hospitalised after suffering whiplash and back injuries when her vehicle was hit by an alleged drunk driver, reported Daily Star.
Kerr was fitted with a neck brace to aid her recovery.
Post hospitalisation, Kerr did a photoshoot for her Kora Organics skincare line.
She posted a picture of herself to her Twitter and wrote "Easing back into work and shooting for Kora Organics taking it one day at a time...."
A man has been arrested in connection with the crash and is expected to be charged by police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care