Miranda Kerr returns to work post car accident
London: Victoria`s Secret model Miranda Kerr has returned to work following her hospitalisation due to a car accident on Monday.
The 29-year-old was hospitalised after suffering whiplash and back injuries when her vehicle was hit by an alleged drunk driver, reported Daily Star.
Kerr was fitted with a neck brace to aid her recovery.
Post hospitalisation, Kerr did a photoshoot for her Kora Organics skincare line.
She posted a picture of herself to her Twitter and wrote "Easing back into work and shooting for Kora Organics taking it one day at a time...."
A man has been arrested in connection with the crash and is expected to be charged by police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Bigg Boss 10: Are you ready for Monalisa - Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s mehendi, marriage ceremony?
- Baba Ramdev to appear on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’
- Salman Khan Arms Act case: Verdict today
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch