Miranda Lambert denies getting surgery to lose weight
Los Angeles: Singer Miranda Lambert has slammed tabloid reports suggesting that she underwent a surgery to lose weight.
The `Baggage Claim` singer took to her official site to shoot down recent reports about her weight loss, as she appeared slimmer at the 47th annual Country Music Association Awards in Nashville earlier this month, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Though I never care what the tabloids have to say about me... I wanted to address this certain story they are running this week and set the record straight," she wrote.
"I did not have surgery to lose weight. That is ridiculous. I lost my weight the healthy and good old fashioned way. Watching what I eat and working out with my trainer Bill Crutchfield," she added.
Blake Shelton`s wife also admitted in the letter to fans that she did not know how much she lost.
"Like I have always said, it`s not about a scale, it`s about how you feel and how your jeans fit. And on November 10th when I turned 30, my skinny jeans were finally baggy! Mission accomplished! So for anyone who is tempted to read the `Trash Talk` please don`t.
"I am proud to be a normal size girl and I want to encourage everyone to be confident at any size. Thanks for the support you all," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare