Missing Bond actor Paul Bhattacharjee found `dead`
London: Actor Paul Bhattacharjee, who was missing for almost a week, has been found dead near cliffs in Seaford, East Sussex, on Friday.
The 53-year-old `Bond` actor had last been seen leaving rehearsals at the Royal Court Theatre in London last Wednesday evening, after which he sent a text to his girlfriend but had not been heard from since, the Mirror reported.
The hunt for Bhattercharjee, who appeared in the James Bond film Casino Royale and EastEnders, spread across Twitter with Stephen Fry and Kim Cattrall among hundreds who expressed concern, on Wednesday.
His death is not being treated as suspicious by Sussex Police.
Meanwhile, a number of Bhattercharjee`s pals and fans of his work took over to twitter to express their grief over the death.
Pic Courtesy: The Hollywood Reporter
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!