Mithun Chakraborty: I`m an unsuccessful producer
Mumbai: National Award winning actor Mithun Chakraborty, who produced `Enemy`, says he would like to indulge in production business, but he is not good at it.
"I would like to produce films, but I feel I am an unsuccessful producer. That`s the fact. The film didn`t work and I felt bad," Mithun told reporters in a group interview.
"The film didn`t work, so I am not in that race. Had the film worked, things would have been different. Again it`s about taking chance and nobody wants to make flop films," he said, adding that "it`s all about public`s choice".
`Enemy`, released this year, featured Mithun and his son Mahakshay along with Suniel Shetty and Kay Kay Menon.
In the 1980s, Mithun was big star, thanks to the hits like `Disco Dancer` and `Pyaar Jhukta Nahin`.
He says he is enjoying his stint as an actor.
"We were alive because of our stardom in those days. Today, I am being offered different roles and I am enjoying every moment of it. Film line is all about chance. I don`t think much, I just like to take chance," said the 63-year-old, known for his performances in `Mrigya` and `Agneepath`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare