Mithun Chakraborty turned 63 sans celebration
Mumbai: An excellent actor and a wonderful dancer, Mithun Chakraborty, recently turned 63, but he didn`t allow anyone to celebrate the occasion, says his son Mahaakshay aka Mimoh.
The three time National Award winning actor, known to have die-hard fans both outside and within the film industry, never celebrates his birthday. What`s more he doesn`t allow his family to celebrate either.
Mimoh seems dismayed by his father`s rigid decision to stay away from all birthday celebrations.
"We are never allowed to celebrate my father`s birthday," said Mimoh. Mithun`s birthday was Sunday and he shot for the ‘Bigg Boss Bangla’ on the day.
Apparently, the ‘Bigg Boss’ team was very keen to do the cake-cutting and candle-blowing, but the ‘Mrigayaa’ actor begged off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!