MJ pestered Russell Crowe with prank calls
London: Russell Crowe has revealed that he used be stalked by the late Michael Jackson.
The ` Man of Steel` actor said that the iconic singer had his residential number and he would annoy him with prank calls, the Sun reported.
Crowe, 49, asserted that Jacko used to ring him and say in a strong voice that "there is an emergency and you need to leave the building".
Crowe said that when he`d ask, "Who is this?" the `Thriller` hit maker would then reveal his identity and say "Do not worry Russell, just kidding, this is Michael".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'