MJ used drugs to connect with afterlife, alleges pal
London: A friend of Michael Jackson, Deepak Chopra, has claimed that the singer was trying to get in touch with the afterlife when he took the anaesthetic that killed him.
Chopra, a spiritual adviser, said that the musical legend used Propofol to visit and return from "the valley of death", the Sun reported.
Dr Chopra asserted that the star talked about his drug abuse "very casually".
The allegations came after experts in LA discussed how Jacko`s medication levels were consistent with someone having major surgery.
They said it was "very problematic" to find the hypnotic agent outside a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'