MJ’s kids interested in showbiz career
London: Late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s children have been revealed to be interested in carving their careers in the entertainment industry.
Jermaine Jackson, who is MJ’s elder brother, revealed that Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11, and Prince Michael II, 7, who is nicknamed Blanket, may soon be joining the big league as they all seem to have developed a taste for showbiz.
“They are growing up to be little adults now. They’re into film. Paris wants to be this big movie star, Prince behind the camera,” the Mirror quoted him as telling Magic 105.4.
“Blanket’s probably going to be involved in music,” he also added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Choosing name was 'hardest thing' for Caitlyn Jenner
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan