MJ’s kids interested in showbiz career
London: Late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s children have been revealed to be interested in carving their careers in the entertainment industry.
Jermaine Jackson, who is MJ’s elder brother, revealed that Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11, and Prince Michael II, 7, who is nicknamed Blanket, may soon be joining the big league as they all seem to have developed a taste for showbiz.
“They are growing up to be little adults now. They’re into film. Paris wants to be this big movie star, Prince behind the camera,” the Mirror quoted him as telling Magic 105.4.
“Blanket’s probably going to be involved in music,” he also added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's tweets on Yakub Memon were misinterpreted: Pulkit Samrat
- My mother inspired me to take sports seriously: Milind Soman
- Anushka Sharma faces Twitter backlash for posting APJ Abdul Kalam's name wrongly
- Celebs tweet to celebrate Huma Qureshi's 29th birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan pays tribute to APJ Abdul Kalam