MJ’s parents reunite ‘to sue doctor for his death’
London: Pop legend Michael Jackson’s estranged parents are linking up to sue concert promoters and the singer’s personal doctor over his death.
Family lawyer Brian Oxman, who said he would file suit in Los Angeles Superior Court before Christmas, revealed the action.
“It makes no sense to have two separate cases. The issues have the same focal point so it is logical now to combine them in a joint action by Joe and Katherine Jackson against promoters AEG Live and Dr Conrad Murray,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
Family friends were stunned by the collaboration between the parents, who have led separate lives for years.
One friend said, “It is ironic that Michael’s death has finally brought them together. They both believe that a united action can succeed in winning tens of millions of dollars in damages.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Shruti Haasan's latest Femina shoot will defy all norms of 'sitting awkwardly' – Pic inside
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui defends 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' director, says incident narrated by Chitrangada Singh didn't happen!