MJ’s parents reunite ‘to sue doctor for his death’
London: Pop legend Michael Jackson’s estranged parents are linking up to sue concert promoters and the singer’s personal doctor over his death.
Family lawyer Brian Oxman, who said he would file suit in Los Angeles Superior Court before Christmas, revealed the action.
“It makes no sense to have two separate cases. The issues have the same focal point so it is logical now to combine them in a joint action by Joe and Katherine Jackson against promoters AEG Live and Dr Conrad Murray,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
Family friends were stunned by the collaboration between the parents, who have led separate lives for years.
One friend said, “It is ironic that Michael’s death has finally brought them together. They both believe that a united action can succeed in winning tens of millions of dollars in damages.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Is Rajinikanth supporting BJP candidate? Here’s the truth
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch