Modi will take country to another level: Anupam Kher
Mumbai: Actor Anupam Kher, whose wife Kirron Kher is contesting the general election from Chandigarh as a Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) candidate, believes Narendra Modi can take the nation to another level as the prime minister.
Clarifying that his wife Kirron is not the reason for his supporting Modi, he said: "My vote goes to Narendra Modi-ji because I can see in his speeches that he has a plan, from the point of administration and getting the nation together."
"I think he will take this country to another level. I would have voted for him even if he belonged to some other party," the 59-year-old said here Thursday at the L`Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2014.
Anupam believes that Modi`s views show that he feels a sense of responsibility towards the nation.
"He is incorruptible. I have gone to Gujarat and have seen the kind of work he has done. I think if he comes to power, he will raise the bar of our country," he said.
Modi is the chief minister of Gujarat and is contesting the general election from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This classic photo of Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh will give you intense relationship goals
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’