Mom and I are misfits in our house Ramayan: Sonakshi Sinha
Mumbai: Her father, uncles and brothers are named after characters from the Ramayana. So, actress Sonakshi Sinha feels that she and her mother, Poonam Sinha, are misfits in their own house which is named Ramayan.
The family stays in Mumbai`s Juhu area.
"My father (Shatrughan) has three brothers - Bharat, Laxman and Ram. And my brothers are named Luv and Kush. So my house is aptly named as Ramayan. Just my mom and I are a misfit in this Ramayan," Sonakshi said on the sets of ‘Breakfast to Dinner’.
The actress has been a part of films like ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Rowdy Rathore’. She has also performed an item number for Akshay Kumar`s forthcoming action film, ‘Boss’.
Sonakshi will be the guest celebrity on ‘Breakfast to Dinner’ Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama