Mom and I are misfits in our house Ramayan: Sonakshi Sinha
Mumbai: Her father, uncles and brothers are named after characters from the Ramayana. So, actress Sonakshi Sinha feels that she and her mother, Poonam Sinha, are misfits in their own house which is named Ramayan.
The family stays in Mumbai`s Juhu area.
"My father (Shatrughan) has three brothers - Bharat, Laxman and Ram. And my brothers are named Luv and Kush. So my house is aptly named as Ramayan. Just my mom and I are a misfit in this Ramayan," Sonakshi said on the sets of ‘Breakfast to Dinner’.
The actress has been a part of films like ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Rowdy Rathore’. She has also performed an item number for Akshay Kumar`s forthcoming action film, ‘Boss’.
Sonakshi will be the guest celebrity on ‘Breakfast to Dinner’ Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!