Mom`s advice makes Shilpa Shetty strong
Mumbai: With her husband Raj Kundra having been questioned in the IPL betting case, Shilpa Shetty is going through a bit of a rough patch. The actress says that she is getting support from her mother who advises her to “stay strong”.
“I was low and mom (Sunanda) said this to me, `People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. How strong you stand is what makes you`,” Shilpa tweeted.
Businessman Kundra, a British national, and Shilpa are co-owners of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Rajasthan Royals. He was questioned recently by the Delhi Police in connection with the betting scandal.
Shilpa and Kundra married in 2009 and they have a son Viaan. She says her mother`s words inspired her a lot.
“Those words gave me strength immediately. Parent`s unconditional love and prayers put a smile on my face. Should never take that for granted,” she tweeted.
Delhi Police have arrested 28 people in the IPL spot fixing and betting case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!