Mona Singh MMS row: Probe into scandal launched
New Delhi: Acting in accordance with a complaint lodged by Mona Singh, the Mumbai police has launched an investigation into the case regarding her morphed MMS sex video that went viral on all social networking sites.
According to reports, a case has been registered against unknown persons and the police is trying to trace the IP address of the computer from which the obscene clip was uploaded.
The police suspect that the offender is someone known to Mona – who shot to fame with ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi’.
“We suspect involvement of some local elements and we are trying to trace the IP address of the computer from where it was uploaded,” a police officer said.
Mona – who lodged the case under the Information Technology Act on Friday – has said that she does not suspect anyone known to her to be behind the shameful act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan