Monica Bellucci impressed by her kids
London: ‘Malena’ star Monica Bellucci is awe-struck by her daughters Deva and Leonie`s precocious language skills and talents.
The 48-year-old Italian actress, who raises the kids with her French husband Vincent Cassel, is stunned by her young daughters` multilingual skills, reported a website.
"I don`t know; they`re not me, they`re not Vincent. They`re just themselves. I said to my kids that they are already better than me, `You speak Portuguese without any accent, I don`t. You play the piano, I don`t. And you`re only eight. You`ll be amazing`," she said.
`The Matrix Reloaded` star also said she does not live a luxurious lifestyle and the most important things to her are family and friends.
"For me luxury is freedom. The freedom to go where I want to go and do what I want to do. I`m more attached to people than things. That`s why I have a family and a lot of friends because I like women, they inspire me. But things? No," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence