Mother protected me in Hollywood: Brooke Shields
Los Angeles: Actress Brooke Shields says her late mother Teri Shields protected her from negative aspects of the entertainment industry.
Teri, who was also the actress` manager, helped her in getting important assignments but was time and again accused of getting her daughter land up in provocative projects, but Brook thinks otherwise.
"She protected me from so much of what is devastating about being in the entertainment industry - the rejection, the jealousy, the being s**ewed-over," hollywoodreporter.com quoted her as saying.
"The bubble she created around me was the biggest blessing she could have given me. The need to attack her is unnecessary," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress