Movies show unrealistic romance: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus feels sad while watching superstar Leonardo DiCaprio in romantic flicks.
The 20-year-old `We Can`t Stop` hitmaker, who is engaged to `Hunger Games` star Liam Hemsworth, feels that films feature unrealistic romance, reported Contactmusic.
"Movies always make girls depressed like that. I can`t watch Leonardo DiCaprio and not be depressed.
"I`m engaged to an actor, so I know it doesn`t exist. No, it`s more like, `Hey babe, one of the dogs pooped on the floor," she said.
The former Disney star`s relationship with Hemsworth was rumoured to have gone through a rough phase, though the couple has seemed to survived it as they were recently spotted taking a hike in Alberta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday
- Donald Trump was really rude: Miss Universe Alicia
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey