Music is my passion but acting is closer to my heart, says Ayushmann Khurrana
New Delhi: Bollywood singer and actor Ayushmann Khurrana has confessed that music is his passion, but acting is closer to his heart because there are more possibilities of exploring as an actor.
The ` Vicky Donor` star explained to L`officiel Magazine that music has a set of rules, whereas acting doesn`t, and he feels more versatile as an actor.
The 29-year-old hunk added that music is as much a part of him as acting is, but he sees himself as an actor-singer rather than a singer-actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home