Music is my passion but acting is closer to my heart, says Ayushmann Khurrana
New Delhi: Bollywood singer and actor Ayushmann Khurrana has confessed that music is his passion, but acting is closer to his heart because there are more possibilities of exploring as an actor.
The ` Vicky Donor` star explained to L`officiel Magazine that music has a set of rules, whereas acting doesn`t, and he feels more versatile as an actor.
The 29-year-old hunk added that music is as much a part of him as acting is, but he sees himself as an actor-singer rather than a singer-actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grew up admiring Shah Rukh Khan: Zeeshan Ayyub
- Don't have any views: Arjun Rampal on divorce rumours
- Lakme Fashion Week: Sooraj Pancholi rocks first solo walk for Masaba collection
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!