Music is my passion but acting is closer to my heart, says Ayushmann Khurrana
New Delhi: Bollywood singer and actor Ayushmann Khurrana has confessed that music is his passion, but acting is closer to his heart because there are more possibilities of exploring as an actor.
The ` Vicky Donor` star explained to L`officiel Magazine that music has a set of rules, whereas acting doesn`t, and he feels more versatile as an actor.
The 29-year-old hunk added that music is as much a part of him as acting is, but he sees himself as an actor-singer rather than a singer-actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kay Kay Menon's next based on Indian Emergency era
- Aamir Khan praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Meet 'Banjo' ki duniya ka Bachchan Riteish Deshmukh! Teaser out now
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: SC refuses to quash bail of Rahul Raj Singh
- Demi Lovato mourns death of her great-grandmother
- Johnny Depp was manipulated, set up by Amber Heard: His friend
- Amitabh Bachchan finally reacts to daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's purple lips at Cannes!
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside