My brothers excited about `Aashiqui 2`: Aditya Roy Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Aditya Roy Kapoor says his brothers Siddharth and Kunal are very excited about ‘Aashiqui 2’, his first film as a lead.
"Everyone is very excited. Both my elder brothers quickly checked YouTube when the promo was released, and they were very happy," the 27-year-old said here in an interview.
"They said `Aditya, it`s a different role, you are looking very different. We didn`t know that you had this side to you`," he added.
While Siddharth Roy Kapur is the managing director, Studios, Disney UTV, Kunal was recently seen in ‘Nautanki Saala’.
Meanwhile, talking about ‘Aashiqui 2’, Aditya said it was fun shooting for it outdoors.
"We enjoyed a lot. We shot in Goa, South Africa and Mumbai. Actually, outdoors is more fun as for that time everyone is together as a team. You get to see them more as your friends and family. In this film, everyone was very close," Aditya said.
‘Aashiqui 2’, releasing April 26, also features Shraddha Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sister aka stylist Rhea Kapoor speaks about Sonam's fashion secrets
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan