My children keep me sane, says Jude Law
Los Angeles: Actor Jude Law says his four children keep him sane in the mad world of acting.
The 41-year-old has four children -- Rafferty, 17, Iris, 13 and Rudy, 11, with ex-wife Sadie Frost and four-year-old daughter Sophia Lee with model Samantha Burke. He says they are the force that keeps him grounded, reports contactmusic.com.
"(Acting) is what I get to do only in the hours I`m not (parenting), which is everything to me. My children keep me sane in what is a mad world - particularly mad if you choose to be an actor," Law told USA Today newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!