My children love comedies: Ajay Devgn
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn is a true family man. A father of two, he says his children love comedy films, and he won`t take up "vulgar" movies as he feels they are not fit for family viewing.
"My kids love comedy films. But I cannot always do comedy films and I have vowed that I will not do any vulgar movies that a family cannot sit and watch together," Ajay said on UTV Stars` "Breakfast to Dinner".
"There are kids and fans that look up to stars and somewhere we lose connectivity with them when we take up such scripts," added Ajay, who is married to actress Kajol. Together, they have a daughter and a son.
Ajay, who was last seen in `Satyagraha`, he has featured in comedies like `Golmaal` and `Bol Bachchan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress