My dad has always treated me as his buddy: Abhishek Bachchan
New Delhi: Abhishek Bachchan shared his childhood memories during the launch of Anjaneya Mishra`s book `Teenage Blues Parenting Clues`.
The 37-year-old actor admitted that his father, Amitabh Bachchan always treats him as a friend and that is exactly the kind of dad he wants to be to his daughter, Aaradhya.
"I wore my father`s shoes when I was just 11 and since then he has always been a buddy and his idea of parenting was and he said this to me at a very young age. He said I will never hide anything from you. I will incorporate you in all your decisions and I will always ask you my opinion but your job is to make sure your opinion is something I can listen to," he said.
The `Guru` star added that both he and his sister were always treated equally by his father.
"And he always treated me as equal.Although we knew that we weren`t but his behavior towards my sister and I was always the same. Everyone knows that fathers and daughters share and special bond and sons and mothers share a special bond. So for my father my sister was always the apple of his eye but I was always his friend and that`s something I hope I can incorporate with Aaradhya," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maanayata, hubby Sanjay Dutt's adorable dance is the most romantic thing you will watch today!
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- I'm just a Homo sapien after all: Kangana Ranaut
- Celebs slam AIB's Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar! – Details inside